Vacancy Announcement “Project Coordinator”
CENTER FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (CEDIR) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization, created in April 2007, originally named “Institute for Dialogue and Cooperation”, headquartered in Durres, Albania, and later transformed into the “Center for Economic Development and International Relations”.
CEDIR is a “think tank” and independent research and advisory non-profit organization aims to provide a mechanism for objective analysis of policies for economic and legal development, with focus on the implementation of the rule of law, human rights, competition and free market, based on European practices. The idea of the founders was to set up a center capable of bringing together human resources and high-quality work in order to influence the socio-economic area of the country within the intensive integration processes that our country is facing. The founders, most of them employees with previous experience in various ministries and institutional starting to believe that the capacities of strong and capable professionals could be gather together and develop and star implementing ideas with more objectivity being outside the government in the areas of legislative support, institution building and policy analysis.
CEDIR is announcing a vacancy for the position of a “Project Coordinator”
Main Duties and Responsibilities comprise direct engagement with
CEDIR Project Coordination Unit for the implementation of activities and projects managed by this unit, For instance
- Organizes meetings (internal or client) as required by the project team and develops meeting minutes.
- Communicates changes/updates to project stakeholders;
- Seeking a junior to intermediate project coordinator who has previous experience
- Read and interpret contract drawings, specifications, and bid documents.
- Manage all project documentation including
- Prepare project meeting minutes, maintain project records and related project communication records.
Qualifications and Skills
- MSC, in Social Sciences;
- Not less than 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Fluent communication and qualitative writing skills in English
- And Albanian;
- Good organization and facilitation skills for conferences, meetings, workshops;
- Ability to work off own initiative and to proactively follow and tune
- -into the dynamics of teamwork;
- Excellent working competences on Office package and added asset for each candidate with high working skills project acquisition and research
To apply for this position please send the following:
- CV and diplomas, providing your qualification skills
- Motivation Letter
- Applications are accepted until 15.12.2021
All applications are to be sent to:
Attn: Mr.Florian Bilali
Rr “Rr.Him Kolli, Pall. 36, Tirana, Albania
or via e-mail, at email@example.com