Call for interest for the “External Expertise Itineraries development and printed maps” within the project: “OPEN TOURISM ” funded by Interreg IPA CBC, programme Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020
To whom it may concern:
Subject: Call for interest for the External expertise within the project: “OPEN TOURISM ” funded by Interreg IPA CBC, programme Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020
Project Reference: Interreg IPA CBC, Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020/OPEN TOURISM , Prot 210, dated 06.01.2020.
In the context of the partnership in the Project “OPEN TOURISM ”, “Interreg IPA CBC, Italy-Albania-Montenegro 2014-2020” the Center for Economic Development and International Relations, has lunched the call upon their need on external expertise needed, in:
“External Expertise Itineraries development and printed maps”
The complete tender dossier is attached to this call for proposal. It includes:
- Instructions to tenderers and contract notice
- Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
- General Conditions for service contracts
- Terms of Reference
- Key experts (including templates for the summary list of key experts and their CVs)
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)
- Administrative compliance grid
- Evaluation grid
- Tender submission form
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8.
The tender must comprise of a Technical offer and Financial offer, which must be submitted in separate envelopes (see clause 8). Each Technical offer and Financial offer must contain one original, clearly marked ‘Original’, and 3 copies, each marked ‘Copy’.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application in a sealed envelope indicating:
- the address for submitting tenders indicated above;
- the reference code of the tender procedure
- the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender-opening session’ and equivalent phrase in Albanian “Mos te hapet perpara fazes se hapjes se ofertave te tenderit”
- and the name of the tenderer.
at the following address:
The Center for Economic Development and International Relations
Rruga Him Kolli, 33 Tiranë.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 11.02.2020, 16:00 hr. Only applications received prior to this deadline will be considered.
For more information and duration of the assignment please referred to the TORs (Terms of Reference) or request the full tender dossier at the email address here given